Ever play duck duck fuck?

I hadn't either

It was an initiation ritual
at the men's group with all the new recruits assembled
we stood in line
side by side
in front of us, a few feet away
were several pairs of high heeled shoes with a little flower in each

the announcer began...

"as this is a group which taps the power of gender, we need to honestly assess what our gender truly is. There is no shame if you are not what you thought you were or should be. There will be some of you here today, that will bow out of the men's group in honor, by stepping forward and donning your shoes and then dropping to your knees to crawl out of the apartment."

"there will also be those men among you, who will be compelled to mount these fleeing women, push them down in place and fuck them until you cum in their ass"

I had joined this group to regain some clarity, to explore some positive characteristics of being male. But given this choice, I found myself breaking ranks and slipping on the shoes, dropping to my knees and crawling slowly away from the group toward the door. I don't know what they were seeing, but I couldn't help but sway my ass

I heard footsteps immediately and strong hands were on me, stopping me, positioning me, entering me. I would leave this group in honor, true to myself, filled with a man's cum. I wonder how many will stop me before I reach the door? How many cocks will I service, as it seems I am the only one on my knees...

Comments

Post a Comment